View Profile HEYSUEZO

10 Movie Reviews

Great

I think it awesome that you can take the time to make some really good small humor from here to there.

I know atleast some people understand that not every cartoon that you make is supposed to be a masterful piece of art. Because of the kind of community this is its humorous to see this pop up in congruence to the other cartoon.
I'd say it was perfect comedic timing.

as far as the people crying racist, I'm sure they can't muster up the courage to even write something like that on paper.
You're a comedian, and either everything is funny or nothing is.

Great Stuff.

Awesome Flash.

I Thinks its really funny how all the people who gave this flash a bad score or review think they are intellectual critique geniuses, in the manner of "Im apologizing for giving this a bad score but you should be grateful someone like me is reviewing it because I can write long paragraphs and big words."

sheesh...

Anyway, I loved it. Its always great to be able to hop on newgrounds when Im bored and be able to watch something entertaining like this. Great job.

"Zo."

kind of far fetched...

So im just going to put my opinion. Interpret as you wish...

I don't how you could be in any position to criticize this guy, seeing as he (Egoraptor) Animates, writes and voices his own work that he has come to make a surprisingly new twist on the parody genre with .

where as you (AshfordPride) from what Ive seen so far, Make sprite movies with ripped characters from videogames and put audio tracks and snipits from legitimate movies and tv references over them.

Besides that fact, you seem to have a good handle on "poorly made flashes about video games." seeing as your entire (if not most) repritoire is you Pheonix Wrong series using little to no original animation. I think you need to ask yourself "who is the one with no taste here."

But then again what do you care? You could just fire up your flash making program, surf on youtube for some current funny stuff, get your good ol' Pheonix sprites, and crap out one of those puppies for everyday of the week if you wanted.

And you know what? people would like it, because as much as you rip on people for giving him (egoraptor) good reviews he doesnt deserve, I dont think you realize you are the very thing you "think" you hate.

My advise to you man, is don't start downing other's work until you've actually ventured out of your own "flash" comfort bubble to know what your talking about. This kind of thing degrades artists like yourself, mission accomplished sir.

For the record, your series is creative, innovative, and a pleasure to watch. But its a shame that I can't respect the artist who made it.

Oh and this flash is crap.... Period.

3 Game Reviews

Artsy & unoriginal

I wish we could make a boundary to how far "art" games can go before they aren't actually games.

I logged on to newgrounds today to have some fun but instead got a "game" that consisted of holding down the Right button and dealing with "consequences" that are not of my control in the game and frankly aren't even coherent to the choices that I made.

Its almost like you just wan't us to play this "game" so you can impose an impossible chance of winning or success to spew a message that I don't even rightly understand.

On the bright side, you saved me the trouble of not having to play it again by not having that replay button thing.

try a little harder next time.

Simplisticly Fun

Its was great. Before I knew it, I was playing this game for 30 minutes or so.

really good job. I don't have anything else to say.

"Zo."

ZuiGe responds:

Glad you liked it! 30mins wow :D

I guess you have to start somewhere....

Now I know that interactive death sims are not the newest trend on the block (I'm pretty sure they've been around for a while.) But some still try to push the innovation of this serious more and more.

This however doesn't move in the positive direction some would hope. No offense but it would seem like this is your first submission, or you didn't put much effort into the creation (I mean the first thing the viewer sees is a horribly MS painted stick figure.)

I think you need to hone your skills a little and possibly try again with some more effort.

28 Audio Reviews

Wonderful stuff!

Brings me back to the good old days of toting around that annoying little baby. My favorite thing in the piece is the metallic percussion you applied perfectly. And also a nice use of the DSK choirs plugin.

blackrose96 responds:

Thank you so much. It's the little details that make a big difference. I use Magnus Choir and I mix in a few of my own voices as well to make it sound a little less like a plugin.

Not bad.

Sound pretty groovy. Like a suedo-matrix drum beat in the back.

Awesome stuff man!

I don't know why, but I just wasn't really feeling the chord progression you were using in this piece. But that is pretty much my only beef.

Keep up the good work.

JoelSem responds:

Thanks for not docking points for something related to personal taste :D. Of course, thanks for your time as well.

Professional VO / Musician / Engineer